Medical Assistant Salary in Florida | Medical Assistant Salary HQ - #1 Place for Medical Assistant Salary

 

Welcome to Medical Assistant Salary HQ!

The most comprehensive and up-to-date Medical Assistant Salary guide online. This website is the only resource you'll need to find any information on medical assistant salary. Whether you're searching for certified medical assistant salary or registered medical assistant salary or looking for more information on Medical Assistant Jobs and salary prospects; we have just the right information for you.

.

Medical Assistant Salary in Florida

The average Medical Assistant Salary in Florida is lower than the average national salary in both hourly and yearly payment category. Similar to the national average, about 95% of the full time Medical Assistants get paid on hourly basis and the rest, about 5% get paid on yearly basis.

The following table shows the average Medical Assistant Salary in Florida including the salary in both metro and non-metro areas. It also shows the average national salary so you can compare them.

Average Medical Assistant Salary in Florida

 
Hourly Salary (Approx.)
Yearly Salary (Approx.)
Florida$14.00$28,700
National$14.50$30,000

Average Medical Assistant Salary in Florida - Metropolitan areas

Florida Metro Area
Hourly Salary (Approx.)
Yearly Salary (Approx.)
Cape Coral-Fort Myers, FL$15.00$30,600
Crestview-Fort Walton Beach-Destin, FL$13.00$26,500
Deltona-Daytona Beach-Ormond Beach, FL$14.50$29,700
Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield Beach, FL$15.00$31,000
Gainesville, FL$13.50$27,500
Jacksonville, FL$13.50$28,200
Lakeland-Winter Haven, FL$13.00$27,000
Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, FL$13.00$26,500
Naples-Marco Island, FL$17.00$34,900
North Port-Bradenton-Sarasota, FL$15.00$31,400
Ocala, FL$13.00$27,000
Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL$14.00$29,500
Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, FL$13.50$28,000
Palm Coast, FL$12.00$24,900
Panama City-Lynn Haven-Panama City Beach, FL$13.50$28,200
Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent, FL$12.00$24,400
Port St. Lucie, FL$14.50$30,000
Punta Gorda, FL$14.00$28,700
Sebastian-Vero Beach, FL$15.00$31,300
Tallahassee, FL$13.50$28,000
Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL$13.50$28,300
West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach, FL$15.50$32,400

Average Medical Assistant Salary in Florida - Non-metropolitan areas

Florida Non-metro Area
Hourly Salary (Approx.)
Yearly Salary (Approx.)
Northwest Florida$11.50$23,900
Northeast Florida$12.00$24,800
South Florida$13.00$27,500

Data Source: Data has been taken from the “May 2011 State Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates” booklet released by US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Posted under: Medical Assistant Salary